Is this buildable?

billym

I have a need for a web control that will display scanned tiff tax bills
from government agencies. These come in various formats, some a single bill
per page and some multiple bills per page. For multi-bills, the tiff image
will show in a picture box and the data entry will occur in text fields to
the side of the bill.

Here's what I would like. Data entry rows and columns to the left, image in
the middle, and a slider to the right of the image. I would like a focus bar
to cover the current bill in the image box. This bar would be a colored
(light grey, blue, green, etc.) translucent overlay thick enough to cover
the current bill. Furthermore, its thickness would need to be easily
adjustable insofar as different agencies will have varying numbers of bills
per page on multi-bill pages.

As text is entered into the data entry fields is completed and tabbed to the
next row, the bar and slider (which can be adjusted manually, if desired)
will automatically advance to the next bill in the image so that focus is
retained.

I know this can be done for a WinForm control, but am not sure it can be
done (or at least easily done) for a WebForm control.

Does anyone know if this is the case?