Is this guy for real?

louisbike

I found this website today from an email a friend sent me…

http://tinyurl.com/pk8v9q

I watched his videos on the site and I’m blown away that he’s making
over $4000 a month.

Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!

Please let me know!

Thanks
Louis

Scott M.

Yes it absolutely works. You should quit your job immediately and just do
that.

I don't know how the rest of us could have been so stupid and went and got
educated so we could get good jobs.

It's got to be real, cause the guy is in L.A. as he's pointed out.

I found this website today from an email a friend sent me…

http://tinyurl.com/pk8v9q

I watched his videos on the site and I’m blown away that he’s making
over $4000 a month.

Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!

Please let me know!

Thanks
Louis

deveti putnik

I found this website today from an email a friend sent me…

http://tinyurl.com/pk8v9q

I watched his videos on the site and I’m blown away that he’s making
over $4000 a month.

Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!

Please let me know!

Thanks
Louis

Hey, I tried it too, and I am making even more money.

Well, in my dreams.

Get real...

Gregory A. Beamer

I found this website today from an email a friend sent me…

<SNIPPED SPAM URL>

I watched his videos on the site and I’m blown away that he’s making
over $4000 a month.

Has anyone in this group tried this program? My friend is trying it
out, so maybe I'll find out soon enough!

Please let me know!

Thanks
Louis

I have to call bullshit on this. This has nothing to do with your
friend. You are simply setting up a site and trying to lure gullible
people into this scam you think you will make tons of money on.

Guess what? Realistically, you are not going to make much money on this.
In the process, you are going to piss a lot of people off, perhaps some
you now call friends. Good luck on it, however.

peace and grace,

S_K

I have to call bullshit on this. This has nothing to do with your
friend. You are simply setting up a site and trying to lure gullible
people into this scam you think you will make tons of money on.

Guess what? Realistically, you are not going to make much money on this.
In the process, you are going to piss a lot of people off, perhaps some
you now call friends. Good luck on it, however.

peace and grace,

Has anybody even tried this web site? It has been TERMINATED by
TinyURL for terms of use violations. It's a SCAM! It's a SCAM! It's a
SCAM!