    Thanks,
    Omid

    , Dec 1, 2009

  2. "Lionel Pinkhard" <> writes:
    > On 12/1/2009 11:23:51 AM, "" wrote:
    >> I found this website today from an email a friend sent me?
    >> http://[URL DELETED]

    [...]
    > Read up on the term OT, then someone might actually take you more seriously.

    Lionel, you're replying to articles from late November and early
    December. This article in particular appears to be pure spam;
    posting a followup to it merely annoys the rest of us and helps
    the spammer advertise his site. You can be reasonably sure that
    the original poster will never see your reply.

    As for your other recent followups, in most cases you haven't
    added anything to the discussion that wasn't already said several
    weeks ago.

    If you want to participate in this newsgroup (and I certainly don't
    want to discourage you from doing so), you might have better luck
    participating in some currently active discussions.

    Nokia

    Keith Thompson, Jan 19, 2010