    I am not a programmer, but am reasonably familiar with HTML and CSS.
    TIA
    Brian Tozer

    KiwiBrian, May 25, 2005

  2. KiwiBrian

    Auggie Guest

    "KiwiBrian" <> wrote in message
    news:d72bff$7kd$...
    > I would like to create once a week, 7 pages, one for each day of the
    > following week, with just the page of the day accessible from a common

    link.
    > For example "Click here for the program of the day".
    > Can this functionality be implemented so that the link gets changed
    > automatically for each day, thus meaning that I can set it up for the week
    > and forget it until next week?
    > I am not a programmer, but am reasonably familiar with HTML and CSS.

    With server side programming this would be easy to implement... if you were
    using a database you could technically even set up items for the next few
    weeks, months or even years (or just enter in a few different items and have
    them all picked at random as to what will be the "program of the day")

    With HTML only you pretty much gotta go in there and edit it yourself
    though.

    Auggie, May 25, 2005