Is this possible easily?

KiwiBrian

I would like to create once a week, 7 pages, one for each day of the
following week, with just the page of the day accessible from a common link.
For example "Click here for the program of the day".
Can this functionality be implemented so that the link gets changed
automatically for each day, thus meaning that I can set it up for the week
and forget it until next week?
I am not a programmer, but am reasonably familiar with HTML and CSS.
TIA
Brian Tozer

Auggie

KiwiBrian said:
I would like to create once a week, 7 pages, one for each day of the
following week, with just the page of the day accessible from a common link.
For example "Click here for the program of the day".
Can this functionality be implemented so that the link gets changed
automatically for each day, thus meaning that I can set it up for the week
and forget it until next week?
I am not a programmer, but am reasonably familiar with HTML and CSS.

With server side programming this would be easy to implement... if you were
using a database you could technically even set up items for the next few
weeks, months or even years (or just enter in a few different items and have
them all picked at random as to what will be the "program of the day")

With HTML only you pretty much gotta go in there and edit it yourself
though.