    class or is this asking too much?

    thanks,
    rodchar

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Dec 9, 2005

  2. It depends. The trickiest part would probably be getting through
    whatever authentication is on the website, though that should be
    possible as well.

    Look at the source of the page where you enter the dates - you should be
    able to get the NAME of the INPUT controls. Those values are either sent
    as a GET request (if the values show up in the query string of the URL),
    or as a POST request. Whatever it is, you can then create the same type
    of request with the WebRequest class. The URL for your request would be
    the page that the form targets (action attribute on the form tag), not
    the actual page where you enter data. Just make sure to pass any other
    form values that the target page is expecting.

    Joshua Flanagan, Dec 10, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

    Guest

    Sorry if my answer is dumb
    Here is a possible solution, can you RECORD the whole event (people
    these days record/track mouse+keyboard events and use it for automating
    testing) and then execute it on a need basis

    I know it is not that simple, may be you will have to do some trial and
    error

    , Dec 11, 2005
  4. thanks everyone i'll give these suggestions a "look see".

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Dec 13, 2005