    advertising !

    Thanks for your help

    ANNA
    Anna Ivanova, May 17, 2007

  2. Anna Ivanova

    Lew Guest

    Anna Ivanova wrote:
    > Hi
    > my name is Anna
    > i need help to find the right way to advertise on the Internet !
    >
    > Is this possible to advertise free GOOGLE Pay-per-click ADS ?
    >
    > im not quite sure http://spammurl.spam/agd
    >
    > or this link ? http://spammurl.spam/26c
    >
    > Im very thankful for anny suggestions that helps me for proper
    > advertising !

    This is a programmers' group for discussion of the Java programming language.
    Throw your spam in the dustbin. Spamming is evil, therefore spammers are
    evil. You, Anna, are a spammer, therefore (complete the syllogism).

    By the way, Anna, learn some gramma(r). Little things like lack of proper
    capitalization and punctuation give you away. That and your alignment with
    the Forces of Evil.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, May 17, 2007