Is this really true FREE GOOGLE ADS ?

Anna Ivanova

Hi
my name is Anna
i need help to find the right way to advertise on the Internet !

Is this possible to advertise free GOOGLE Pay-per-click ADS ?

im not quite sure http://dtmurl.com/agd

or this link ? http://dtmurl.com/26c

Im very thankful for anny suggestions that helps me for proper
advertising !

Thanks for your help

ANNA

Lew

im not quite sure http://spammurl.spam/agd

or this link ? http://spammurl.spam/26c

Im very thankful for anny suggestions that helps me for proper
advertising !

This is a programmers' group for discussion of the Java programming language.
Throw your spam in the dustbin. Spamming is evil, therefore spammers are
evil. You, Anna, are a spammer, therefore (complete the syllogism).

By the way, Anna, learn some gramma(r). Little things like lack of proper
capitalization and punctuation give you away. That and your alignment with
the Forces of Evil.