Is this SOAP Envelope valid?

Discussion in 'XML' started by circuit_breaker@canada.com, May 2, 2005.

    I have a .NET WebService that accepts 3 parameters. Using the same
    request below but with only 2 parameters, it works, but not with one,
    three and so on...

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <soap:Body>
    <SayHello xmlns="http://tempuri.org/">
    <one>Linux Rulez!!!!!!!</one>
    <two>Structure 2</two>
    <three>Structure 3</three>
    </SayHello>
    </soap:Body>
    </soap:Envelope>

    Here's the answer I'm getting back from IIS when I try to send
    something else than 2 parameters. And yes, I did recompile the thing
    on the .NET :)

    inputline: Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
    inputline: X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
    inputline: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error.
    inputline: Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 13:13:52 GMT
    inputline: Connection: close
    inputline: Cache-Control: private
    inputline: Content-Length: 533
    inputline: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    inputline: <soap:Body>
    inputline: <faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>
    inputline: <detail />
    inputline: </soap:Body>
    inputline: null

    Your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
    , May 2, 2005