    static html websites, Drupal websites and Joomla websites to the
    Wordpress platform.

    Why? Because people are starting to realise that it is far more

    Michael Yardley, Apr 13, 2012

  2. Michael Yardley

    idle Guest

    On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:16:28 -0700 (PDT), Michael Yardley wrote in
    alt.html:

    > I see on the Net sites migrating from HTML site to Wordpress? This is
    > true guys?
    >
    > Also below though this not HTML
    >
    > We've been building Wordpress websites for six years now. As the
    > years of gone by we have been asked more and more to migrate
    > static html websites, Drupal websites and Joomla websites to the
    > Wordpress platform.
    >
    > Why? Because people are starting to realise that it is far more

    Yes. Has been for a while. Even the biggies. WP powers nearly 20% of the
    top websites and keeps climbing.

    --
    idle
    None of us is as good as all of us.

    idle, Apr 13, 2012

  3. On Apr 14, 1:18 pm, Alan_Smith <>
    wrote:
    > The main reason of migration to create site with wordpress is that it is
    > easy in maintenance for the people who do not have basic knowledge of
    > programming and open source platform for every one. In most cases, small
    > business or individual prefer to create website with the help of
    > wordpress.
    >
    > --
    >
    > 'Los Angeles Website Design' (http://www.spinxwebdesign.com/) | '*Web
    > Development Company*' (http://tinyurl.com/7t2hjb7) | 'Web Design Orange
    > County' (http://www.spinxwebdesign.com/about-us/)|'Graphic Design
    > Portfolio' (http://portfolio.spinxwebdesign.com/)

    thanks for info

    Michael Yardley, Apr 14, 2012
  4. Michael Yardley

    Guest

    On Friday, April 13, 2012 11:16:28 AM UTC-4, Michael Yardley wrote:
    > I see on the Net sites migrating from HTML site to Wordpress? This is
    > true guys?

    There's a lot to be said for leveraging someone else's knowledge. There is no way I would ever be able to code something equivalent to a WP blog. I can make a good, plain site using HTML and a little CSS, but in the end, it makes sense to trust the professionals.

    This is why I always went with WP.com as opposed to .org, because it let mefocus on the content, and someone else was there to fix any bugs, update the software, etc.

    Hope you're well.

    , Apr 17, 2012
  5. Michael Yardley

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <27377351.990.1334623891495.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbug19>,
    wrote:

    > This is why I always went with WP.com as opposed to .org, because it let me
    > focus on the content, and someone else was there to fix any bugs, update the
    > software, etc.

    Is the .org relevant?

    --
    dorayme