Is this true guy?

Michael Yardley

I see on the Net sites migrating from HTML site to Wordpress? This is
true guys?

Also below though this not HTML

We've been building Wordpress websites for six years now. As the
years of gone by we have been asked more and more to migrate
static html websites, Drupal websites and Joomla websites to the
Wordpress platform.

Why? Because people are starting to realise that it is far more

idle

I see on the Net sites migrating from HTML site to Wordpress? This is
true guys?

Also below though this not HTML

We've been building Wordpress websites for six years now. As the
years of gone by we have been asked more and more to migrate
static html websites, Drupal websites and Joomla websites to the
Wordpress platform.

Why? Because people are starting to realise that it is far more

Yes. Has been for a while. Even the biggies. WP powers nearly 20% of the
top websites and keeps climbing.

Michael Yardley

The main reason of migration to create site with wordpress is that it is
easy in maintenance for the people who do not have basic knowledge of
programming and open source platform for every one. In most cases, small
business or individual prefer to create website with the help of
wordpress.

--

'Los Angeles Website Design' (http://www.spinxwebdesign.com/) | '*Web
Development Company*' (http://tinyurl.com/7t2hjb7) | 'Web Design Orange

thanks for info

ian.rastall

I see on the Net sites migrating from HTML site to Wordpress? This is
true guys?

There's a lot to be said for leveraging someone else's knowledge. There is no way I would ever be able to code something equivalent to a WP blog. I can make a good, plain site using HTML and a little CSS, but in the end, it makes sense to trust the professionals.

This is why I always went with WP.com as opposed to .org, because it let mefocus on the content, and someone else was there to fix any bugs, update the software, etc.

Hope you're well.

dorayme

This is why I always went with WP.com as opposed to .org, because it let me
focus on the content, and someone else was there to fix any bugs, update the
software, etc.

Is the .org relevant?