    olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
    font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
    easyest way to embed font.

    derrick, Jul 4, 2004

  2. derrick

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:>
    derrick <> said:

    > i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
    > olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
    > font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
    > easyest way to embed font.

    what was wrong with the answers you got the last 3 times you've asked
    this question?

    --
    b r u c i e

    brucie, Jul 4, 2004

  3. derrick

    rf Guest

    "derrick" <> wrote in message
    > i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
    > olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
    > font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
    > easyest way to embed font.

    If you cannot be bothered reading the answers that you already have to the
    identical question you asked nine hours ago then I for one cannot be
    bothered to even contemplate answering this question or any others you may
    choose to post here in the future!

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 4, 2004
  4. derrick

    jake Guest

    In message <>, derrick
    <> writes
    >i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
    >olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
    >font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
    >easyest way to embed font.

    Derrick.

    Read this:

    http://www.microsoft.com/typography/web/embedding/weft3/default.htm

    and then come back and ask any queries you might have about it.

    regards.
    --
    Jake

    jake, Jul 4, 2004
  5. derrick

    Arondelle Guest

    jake wrote:

    > Derrick.
    >
    > Read this:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/typography/web/embedding/weft3/default.htm
    >
    > and then come back and ask any queries you might have about it.

    I'm a new kid on this block. Intriguing. Thanks.

    Arondelle
    To email me, empty the pond with a net

    Arondelle, Jul 4, 2004
  6. derrick

    Webcastmaker Guest

    In article <>, dutch85
    @hotmail.com says...
    > i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
    > olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
    > font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
    > easyest way to embed font.

    Ok, since you don't like the "correct" answers you have received so
    far, here is the answer you want to hear.

    Yes, why of course you can embed the fonts. You have to use the
    <embed font> tag. One of the parameters is where the original font
    is located.

    Is that better now?

    --
    WebcastMaker