is thre any easy way to embed font

derrick

i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
easyest way to embed font.

brucie

in post: <
derrick said:
i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
easyest way to embed font.

what was wrong with the answers you got the last 3 times you've asked
this question?

rf

derrick said:
i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
easyest way to embed font.

If you cannot be bothered reading the answers that you already have to the
identical question you asked nine hours ago then I for one cannot be
bothered to even contemplate answering this question or any others you may
choose to post here in the future!

Webcastmaker

dutch85 said:
i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
easyest way to embed font.

Ok, since you don't like the "correct" answers you have received so
far, here is the answer you want to hear.

Yes, why of course you can embed the fonts. You have to use the
<embed font> tag. One of the parameters is where the original font
is located.

Is that better now?