    --
    Kris Rudin, MS, MCP
    Aurora Consulting Group, Inc.

    Kris Rudin, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Kris Rudin

    Chris Barber Guest

    I would presume so.

    Wouldn't be much point if it didn't cos it wouldn't be able to call itself
    JavaScript.

    Shouldn't be too hard to try on a simple page - just do a divide by zero
    error and catch that.

    Chris.

    "Kris Rudin" <> wrote in message
    I'm trying to modify an existing ASP application, which uses JavaScript as
    the server-side scripting language.

    Can you use the "try...catch" blocks in server-side JavaScript?

    Thanks!

    Chris Barber, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Kris Rudin

    golfpoodle Guest

    "Kris Rudin" <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to modify an existing ASP application, which uses JavaScript as
    > the server-side scripting language.
    >
    > Can you use the "try...catch" blocks in server-side JavaScript?

    Yes, you can.

    I use them round all my ADO calls to pick up things like duplicate key
    errors etc. Works just fine.

    gp

    ---

    golfpoodle, Jul 26, 2003