Hang

Hi all,

I have wrote a ASP page:
<%@ LANGUAGE="JSCRIPT" %>
<%

var pricelist = "a";

Response.write(concat_str());

%>

<SCRIPT RUNAT=SERVER LANGUAGE="VBScript">
function concat_str()
priceList = priceList & "b"
concat_str = priceList
end function
</Script>

When I run this page on IIS4.0/NT, it returns "a"
However, when I run this page on IIS5.0/Win2000, it
returns "ab"!!

Does anyone know why? Is there any documentation on
Microsoft could help?

Thank you.

Hang

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

Is one server set up for a default of JScript, and the other VBScript? (See
the last paragraph: www.aspfaq.com/2045)

JScript *is* case sensitive, but I'd be surprised if that's what's happening
here.

Hang

OK. But any clues why the page return differently under
IIS4.0/NT and IIS5.0/Win2000?

Thank you.