Is wsdl is enough for soap?

Raghu Raman

Hi,

AIM:I WANT TO IMPLEMENT SOAP IN MY webservice & client.

I did:

I ve a simple web service that simply returns a dataset.After reading
some books i created the .cs file for my webservice using the COMMAND
LINE WSDL Utility.

1.IS It enough just using the WSDL Utility **
2.Or I must use disco ..

This utility created the cs file nice.And i linked that .cs file in my
project (using add existing item).It has certain auto generated(SOAP)
code . I could get the functions i used in my web service.But if i pass
the required parameters(Connection string ) to my function , i get the
ERROR AS

The request failed with HTTP status 401: Access Denied.

But i have not likned my webreference.Must i link my dll of the
webservice.
Please provide me a solution . since am with the wsdl Autogenerated soap
code and worring how to use it in my client(c#.net)

With Thnaks
Raghu