    Thanks.
    P.G.
    , Feb 12, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing in

    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I am trying to create a site that grades your web based on the
    > weighted average of your traffic, links-weight, etc. Please check it
    > out at <a href="http://gozee.trenddiary.com">Gozee.com</a>. I would
    > appreciate any ideas, comments or feedback.
    >
    > Thanks.
    > P.G.

    Well, one of the things I would realise is that not everyone has a white
    background. Your logo sticks out like a sore thumb on my pale blue
    background.

    "Is your web AAA?" Whose web? The Internet belongs to everyone. AAA?
    When I first saw it I thought it might mean WAI AAA. Then I realized it
    could not because there is no alt text on that image.

    The information might be useful, but the presentation is bad. There is
    nothing there saying what the site does.

    Look into the query results as well. On your site, my site shows no page
    rank in Google, when in fact, it ranks 5/10.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    Adrienne Boswell, Feb 12, 2007