ISA 2000 Administration

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jim in Arizona, Apr 24, 2006.

  1. Has anyone done any development with VB that manipulates ISA Server 2000
    remotely? I developed a ticket system a while back using ASP.NET 2.0 and
    in one part employees can request Internet access. They submit the
    request, then the IS staff reviews the ticket and usually just add the
    employees active directory account to a site & content rule by using
    RDP, logging onto the ISA server, opening up the ISA Server management
    console, so on and so forth.

    I would like to be able to code something within our ticket system web
    application that does this automatically.

    I'm still fairly new with .NET development and I found this, but it's
    not .NET technology:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/isa/isastart_6d9h.asp

    Although we're using ISA2000, we could switch to ISA2004 if necessary in
    order to automate processes such as adding/removing employees to an
    access list.

    Any feedback would be appreciated.

    TIA,
    Jim