ISA 2000 Administration

Jim in Arizona

Has anyone done any development with VB that manipulates ISA Server 2000
remotely? I developed a ticket system a while back using ASP.NET 2.0 and
in one part employees can request Internet access. They submit the
request, then the IS staff reviews the ticket and usually just add the
employees active directory account to a site & content rule by using
RDP, logging onto the ISA server, opening up the ISA Server management
console, so on and so forth.

I would like to be able to code something within our ticket system web
application that does this automatically.

I'm still fairly new with .NET development and I found this, but it's
not .NET technology:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/isa/isastart_6d9h.asp

Although we're using ISA2000, we could switch to ISA2004 if necessary in
order to automate processes such as adding/removing employees to an
access list.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

TIA,
Jim