ISA server & Asp.net

Marc Nemegeer

Hi,

Our technician wants to set up ISA server for a new website we are
developing using asp.net. Up to now, I have found very few to none articles
explaining how these two work together ... Can somebody provide some
explanations or some pointers on the web ??

So, we will be using ISA server with authentication done on the IIS using
ADAM on W2003. Any ideas about how this works together ? Only authenticated
users will be allowed to access to the web pages, so no worries asp.net has
not to be configured ??

Regards,
Marc