    similar to the HttpSession class of Java?

    Thanks in advance,

    Aintzane Armentia

    Aintzane, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Aintzane wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > Sorry if I'm asking silly things, but I'm new with ISAPI Filters.
    > That's what my filter does. When a user makes a request
    > the filter verifies if the user has already entered his password. If
    > it hasn't been entered, the user is redirected to the
    > login page, and after that it's returned to the previously requested
    > page. But to do all this I need to keep some
    > information about the session, and in ISAPI filter each HTTP request
    > is "a session". My question is, does Visual C++
    > provide with something to manage the session?

    The best answer will come from the experts in a Microsoft
    Visual C++ newsgroup.

    > Is there something
    > similar to the HttpSession class of Java?

    Sorry, but not in _standard_ C++. Microsoft Visual C++
    newsgroup is down the hall around the corner.
    Read the FAQ and Welcome text below to find a more
    suitable newsgroup.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message: