ISAPI Filter and sessions

Aintzane

Hi!

Sorry if I'm asking silly things, but I'm new with ISAPI Filters.
That's what my filter does. When a user makes a request
the filter verifies if the user has already entered his password. If
it hasn't been entered, the user is redirected to the
login page, and after that it's returned to the previously requested
page. But to do all this I need to keep some
information about the session, and in ISAPI filter each HTTP request
is "a session". My question is, does Visual C++
provide with something to manage the session? Is there something
similar to the HttpSession class of Java?

Thanks in advance,

Aintzane Armentia

Thomas Matthews

Aintzane said:
Hi!

Sorry if I'm asking silly things, but I'm new with ISAPI Filters.
That's what my filter does. When a user makes a request
the filter verifies if the user has already entered his password. If
it hasn't been entered, the user is redirected to the
login page, and after that it's returned to the previously requested
page. But to do all this I need to keep some
information about the session, and in ISAPI filter each HTTP request
is "a session". My question is, does Visual C++
provide with something to manage the session?
The best answer will come from the experts in a Microsoft
Visual C++ newsgroup.
Is there something
similar to the HttpSession class of Java?
Sorry, but not in _standard_ C++. Microsoft Visual C++
newsgroup is down the hall around the corner.
Read the FAQ and Welcome text below to find a more
suitable newsgroup.

Thanks in advance,

Aintzane Armentia

--