isdigit

Christopher

I see there is a int std::isdigit(int ch); function in
<cctype>
Is there a multibyte version?

::iswdigit seems to be a micrsoft function in <ctype.h> or <wchar.h>

Christopher

I see there is a     int std::isdigit(int ch);      function in
<cctype>
Is there a multibyte version?

::iswdigit seems to be a micrsoft function in <ctype.h> or <wchar.h>

I mean "is there a wide character verison?"

Marc

Christopher said:
I see there is a int std::isdigit(int ch); function in
<cctype>
Is there a multibyte version?

::iswdigit seems to be a micrsoft function in <ctype.h> or <wchar.h>

std::iswdigit is in <cwctype> (already in C++98).

Nobody

but said:
::iswdigit seems to be a micrsoft function in <ctype.h> or <wchar.h>

C99 has an iswdigit() function, declared in <wctype.h>.