ISE 9.2.03i problem

Mark McDougall

Brian said:
My conclusion: it does look like incorrect synthesis from 7.1 (and
possibly other old XST versions) but it has clearly been fixed in 10.1,
so I believe any further effort on this case is a waste of time.

Interesting, thanks for the follow-up!

Regards,

Mark McDougall

Brian said:
Any further developments on your odd results?
For example, have you had a chance to try on 10.1, even Webpack?

Not yet, no. I'm wholly involved in Altera development at work atm, so any
Xilinx stuff is "extra curricular activities". Yet to install v10...

Regards,