ISE Simulator error with package

Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Dear all,
I added my own package(simply one without any error) to my design, and everything works including synthesize/implemetation, while when I simulating it with ISE Simulator(ISE8.103i), error occurs denoting "package unit dose not exist in the library". And Xilinx answer database dose not help on this issue.
I referred the package in this way:

library work;
use work.my_package.all;

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
martin.wahlstedt said:
Do you compile the package to work before simulation?

Hi, Martin,
I did not compile it because by default it will be compiled automatically into library work, as I saw from the library list.
Anyway, I will try to complile it into library work manually in command line mode.
Thanks a lot!