    use work.my_package.all;

    Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks!

    july, Apr 16, 2007

  2. july

    martin.wahlstedt

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    Do you compile the package to work before simulation?

    martin.wahlstedt, Apr 17, 2007

  3. july

    july

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Hi, Martin,
    I did not compile it because by default it will be compiled automatically into library work, as I saw from the library list.
    Anyway, I will try to complile it into library work manually in command line mode.
    Thanks a lot!

    july, Apr 17, 2007