ISERDES serialize and deserialize - Data to width.

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by MariuszK, Mar 19, 2007.

  1. MariuszK

    MariuszK Guest

    Hi,

    Problem:
    In my project I have data with width for example 1024 bits. I have
    realized logic which operate on 1024 bit data width. And I want
    implement my design in FPGA unit which has 320 pins. Platform
    Virtex4.

    Resolution (sugested):
    I read about ISERDES component and I want use it to serialize and
    deserialize my data. I will be grateful for any idea, infomartion,
    link, examples about ISERDES.

    Additionally my desing is full parametrized. Data width is changed
    from 8 bits to 12288 bits. Therefore I want create serialize and
    deserialize component (on the base ISERDES) with parameterization
    depend on FPGA unit pins and my data width.

    Thanks,
    Mariusz
    MariuszK, Mar 19, 2007