    bottom.

    I'm also looking at possibly using z-index on this.
    I'll have roughly 100 stills when done.

    Richard, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Richard

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:>
    Richard said:

    > http://1-large-world.com/samples/thumbs.html
    > Any way of not getting a new window using ISMAP?
    >
    > What I'd like to do is have all of the thumbnails on the left, description
    > as shown, then on the right of that, have the large scale image show up.
    > Or perhaps a dozen or so thumbs on top, description, and big image on the
    > bottom.

    pass the coords to a script rather than a .map file and based on the
    coords selected (or none at all) generate the page with the required
    images. either the large image or the thumb.

    > I'll have roughly 100 stills when done.

    100 thumbs is way too many for a single page.

    --
    brucie
    26/December/2003 06:30:29 pm kilo

    brucie, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    brucie wrote:

    > in post <news:>
    > Richard said:

    >> http://1-large-world.com/samples/thumbs.html
    >> Any way of not getting a new window using ISMAP?
    >>
    >> What I'd like to do is have all of the thumbnails on the left,
    >> description as shown, then on the right of that, have the large scale
    >>image show up. Or perhaps a dozen or so thumbs on top, description, and
    >>big image on the bottom.

    > pass the coords to a script rather than a .map file and based on the
    > coords selected (or none at all) generate the page with the required
    > images. either the large image or the thumb.

    >> I'll have roughly 100 stills when done.

    > 100 thumbs is way too many for a single page.

    I realize that. It will be broken into several pages.
    Thanks for the help. Experimenting with various approaches.

    Richard, Dec 26, 2003