ismap new window not wanted

Richard

http://1-large-world.com/samples/thumbs.html

Any way of not getting a new window using ISMAP?

What I'd like to do is have all of the thumbnails on the left, description
as shown, then on the right of that, have the large scale image show up.
Or perhaps a dozen or so thumbs on top, description, and big image on the
bottom.

I'm also looking at possibly using z-index on this.
I'll have roughly 100 stills when done.

brucie

http://1-large-world.com/samples/thumbs.html
Any way of not getting a new window using ISMAP?

What I'd like to do is have all of the thumbnails on the left, description
as shown, then on the right of that, have the large scale image show up.
Or perhaps a dozen or so thumbs on top, description, and big image on the
bottom.

pass the coords to a script rather than a .map file and based on the
coords selected (or none at all) generate the page with the required
images. either the large image or the thumb.
I'll have roughly 100 stills when done.

100 thumbs is way too many for a single page.

Richard

brucie said:
in post <Richard said:
pass the coords to a script rather than a .map file and based on the
coords selected (or none at all) generate the page with the required
images. either the large image or the thumb.
100 thumbs is way too many for a single page.

I realize that. It will be broken into several pages.
Thanks for the help. Experimenting with various approaches.