=?iso-8859-1?q?java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError=AD:isNetworkMonitorActive?=

Discussion in 'Java' started by Fahad, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. Fahad

    Fahad Guest

    Hi Friends,

    I have been developing the Midlet server that listens for the UDP
    requests. The server is working fine. Now I have implemented a client
    that should send some simple string to the server. The Client is not a
    Midlet. It is a simple java J2SE class. But when ever I execute the
    client I get the following error. I really have no idea how to solve
    this. Can anyopne plz help. I will be really grateful.

    ERROR:
    ======

    SOAP Object: org.ksoap.SoapObject@b8df17
    org.ksoap.SoapObject@b8df17
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError­:
    isNetworkMonitorActive
    at
    javax.microedition.io.Connecto­r.isNetworkMonitorActive(Nativ­e
    Method)
    at javax.microedition.io.Connecto­r.<clinit>
    Connector.java:142)
    at
    org.ksoap.transport.UDPTranspo­rt.call(UDPTransport.java:208)
    at
    org.ksoap.transport.UDPTranspo­rt.call(UDPTransport.java:272)
    at TestClient.echoString(TestClie­nt.java:44)
    at TestClient.main(TestClient.jav­a:26)

    ===========

    Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

    Greetings,

    --
    Fahad Aijaz

    Fahad, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Fahad

    Roedy Green Guest

    Re: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError­:isNetworkMonitorActive

    On 30 Jun 2005 14:26:01 -0700, "Fahad" <>
    wrote or quoted :

    >java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

    see
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/runerrormessages.html#UNSATISFIEDLINKERROR

    It is usually involved with JNI loading.

    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jul 1, 2005