ISO C jpeg/png/etc lib

Giannis Papadopoulos

Is there any good ISO C lib for reading/writing image files? I am
especially interested in rw jpeg and png.

Stephan Beyer

Is there any good ISO C lib for reading/writing image files? I am especially
interested in rw jpeg and png.

Trivial:
there is libjpeg (from the independent JPEG group) -> http://www.ijg.org/
and there's libpng (also from the PNG authors). -> http://www.libpng.org/

These are *the* reference libraries for JPEG and PNG/MNG/JNG, I guess.

You can also try looking for a wrapper library for different file
formats.

best regards,
Stephan Beyer

--
Stephan Beyer, PGP 0xFCC5040F, IRC sbeyer (seebyr, bseyer)