ISO CHARSET problem. Please help

Mel

i have "Identificación" that shows up as "Identificación" on my screen. I
am using Apache. When i save the source and reload it in IE, it shows
correctly, but on my site running apache it shows wrong.

Please help me. i am stuck !!!!

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Mel quothed:
i have "Identificación" that shows up as "Identificación" on my screen. I
am using Apache. When i save the source and reload it in IE, it shows
correctly, but on my site running apache it shows wrong.

Please help me. i am stuck !!!!

Have you tried using the entity reference (ó)?