ISO: Web sites for images (pay sites preferred)

Kevin Buchan

I am looking for a good web site that I can subscribe to and download
high quality images for use in applications (both web pages and
stand-alone EXE apps.)

Anyone have their favorite site they'd like to share?

-Kevin Buchan
(e-mail address removed)

Eric Lawrence [MSFT]

Perhaps check out http://office.microsoft.com/clipart and the 4 partner
providers (see the right navigation menu on that page).

--
Thanks,

Eric Lawrence
Program Manager