isolate a chunk of a document - like iframe

Rob Shepherd

I have a page design which loads external pages of html content.

I have been using include(page.html); a php function, to load the desired page
in as inline html

This worked fine until I noticed that on occasion the external content generator
(fckeditor) sometimes mucks up the tags, too many or too few,

the pages themselves render fine in anybrowser however when they are inline with
my page without balanced tags it makes my div based layout go nuts...

I thought first of using an iframe, however the eternal pages are of different
heights some vlong some vshort and I dont want a scroll bar...

Is there another technique by which I can isolate one part of a document from
another to acheive this,

otherwise it'll just have to write a tag balancer on page submission.

thanks awfully for any suggestions

Ro
--
Rap it up for the common good