ISP recommendation

JerryK

Hi,

I am not sure this is the correct place to ask, but does anyone have a
recommendation for an ISP that supports ASP.net and SQL Server? We have a
low volume application we would like to get up. From a performance
requirement we could handle a shared server. However, I am not to sure
about the security issues.

Thanks,

Jerry

dave

alot of folks (including me) use webhost4life...they've
been really responsive and it doesn't cost much.