    roohbir Guest

    Can anyone recommend an ISP that supports servlets?
    Roohbir
    roohbir, Oct 3, 2006

  2. roohbir wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend an ISP that supports servlets?

    The last time I checked was over a year ago, in this thread..
    <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/830bda14a97da356/01284e96fbc33022>

    Some interesting possibilities came up, but I ended up with
    Prokmu*. Despite some hicc-ups, I am quite happy with the
    plan, price and support they provide.

    * <http://www.prokmu.com/>

    As an aside, if you are searching for a host, it is best to leave
    ISP out of the search string - try instead..
    java host servlet
    ... with the emphasis on *host*.

    HTH

    Andrew T.