ISS 5 Perl CGi script and 400 Bad Request Error

Justin

Hi. I am running a CGI script on an IIS 5 server and am having some
difficulty. THe name of the script is LUCI (it is a tex-only parser
for web sites), you can find it at luci.sourceforge.net of
www.sourceforge.net/proejcts/luci for source. I believe I have
configured everything properly. The script works on the
"default_target" meaning the URL that is set in the configuration file.
However when attempting to follow any link from that page, the server
returns a 400 Bad Request error. The format of the URL looks like this
http://localhost/luci/luci.cgi/http://www.google.com/

this is supposed to parse www.google.com and return it as a text only
page.

You can also see a working copy of this script and its correct behavior
at https://www.unb.ca/sweb/parser/luci.cgi

Please help.

A. Sinan Unur

Hi. I am running a CGI script on an IIS 5 server and am having some
difficulty. THe name of the script is LUCI (it is a tex-only parser
for web sites), you can find it at luci.sourceforge.net of
www.sourceforge.net/proejcts/luci for source.

This is not the place to get support for web servers or applications. The
purpose of this forum is to discuss Perl programming questions.

You can contact Microsoft or the people who wrote LUCI with your
configuration questions.

Sinan.