    You can also see a working copy of this script and its correct behavior
    at https://www.unb.ca/sweb/parser/luci.cgi

    Please help.
    Justin, Mar 14, 2005

  2. "Justin" <> wrote in news:1110828684.432172.59100
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi. I am running a CGI script on an IIS 5 server and am having some
    > difficulty. THe name of the script is LUCI (it is a tex-only parser
    > for web sites), you can find it at luci.sourceforge.net of
    > www.sourceforge.net/proejcts/luci for source.

    This is not the place to get support for web servers or applications. The
    purpose of this forum is to discuss Perl programming questions.

    You can contact Microsoft or the people who wrote LUCI with your
    configuration questions.

    Sinan.
    A. Sinan Unur, Mar 14, 2005