    balancer?

    TIA
    Tina

    Softworks, Feb 5, 2007

  2. You would need the LoadBalancer to forward the request with SSL. there is no
    way to check apart from that.

    --
    Ciaran O''Donnell
    http://wannabedeveloper.spaces.live.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2lhcmFuIE8nJ0Rvbm5lbGw=?=, Feb 5, 2007

  3. Softworks

    Softworks Guest

    Hi Ciaran,

    Thanks for your response.

    Is it possible to look for the client port via a custom header?

    "Ciaran O''Donnell" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Softworks, Feb 5, 2007