IstateManager Problem

Discussion in '.NET' started by dionysus_sh, Oct 25, 2007.

  1. dionysus_sh

    dionysus_sh

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    I am Developing a custom grid.i am managing my viewstate manually through implementing the IStateManager.
    The problem is that NON OF SaveViewState And LoadViewState Events EVER get fired and i can't figure out why?!
    i have seen lots of articles on it,Please Do not direct me to a link.i haven't found any answers by myself.Thanks In advance.
    I have tried the simplest form possible to see what's wrong but i have the same problem in this little code again ,here is the code:

    namespace GridControl
    {

    public class MabnaGrid :GridView, IStateManager
    {
    public MabnaGrid()
    bool IStateManager.IsTrackingViewState
    {
    get { return base.IsTrackingViewState; }
    }
    void IStateManager.TrackViewState()
    {
    base.TrackViewState();
    }
    object IStateManager.SaveViewState()
    {
    object[] State = new object[2];
    State[0] = base.SaveViewState ();
    State[1] = "hi";
    return State;
    }
    void IStateManager.LoadViewState(object state)
    {
    base.LoadViewState(state);
    if (state == null)
    return;