It does not look good for Target. Web Accessibility news

Jerry Stuckle

Travis said:
Hey, I just did a google search for "JDS Computer Training Corp"

No site to be found. Why? Or do your skills as a web developer just
suck so much that you can't even get into google? Makes me think,
hmmm, all talk and no show...

Your just too easy Jerry.

Nope, don't have a site and don't need one. I have more business via
word of mouth than I can handle. But you wouldn't understand that, you
stoopid troll.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

dorayme

Jerry Stuckle said:
ROFLMAO!

I'll bet I get a hell of a lot more traffic off of any of my sites than
you do from all of them together, troll.

Of course, it's not hard - all of your sites together get about 10 hits
a day - of which 9 are you.

May I ask you a very personal question Jerry? How old are you?

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 13 Oct 2007 23:27:46
GMT dorayme scribed:

What's an hm/ha, anyway?

Half man/half ape
All I know about Godwin's Law is when you started a fine, robust repartee a
very short time ago in this same thread but then petered-out in typical
lackadaisical fashion. Was it nap time or what?

I petered out? That is not like me.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Dorayme is the kind of person with a
gift to inspire great wit by simply relating circumstances from the
unorthodoxy of her daily existence.

I tell you only the most humdrum things. But there are others, no
humdrum about them. Like:

Recently a new neighbour moved in next door to me. I was pleased
that this party was nice and quiet. Today I found out why. It was
me. I had moved in next door to myself. I heard my voice speaking
to someone on the telephone, it was quite unmistakable. My god,
this is going to complicate matters.

Jerry Stuckle

dorayme said:
May I ask you a very personal question Jerry? How old are you?

Old enough that I don't have to answer that question.

I've most probably been programming far longer than you've been alive.

--
==================

Jerry Stuckle said:
dorayme wrote:

Old enough that I don't have to answer that question.

OK, its just that some of your answers to Travis seem
playgroundishly combative. Look, it may be that you are a cat, my
daughter had a cat called Jerry, recently deceased and I was
wondering... well, if I may probe a little further, do you have
memories of the bully cat down the street beating you up, once so
bad that you had to go the vet twice and have some op work...?

Travis Newbury

Nope, don't have a site and don't need one. I have more business via
word of mouth than I can handle. But you wouldn't understand that, you
stoopid troll.

Good comeback

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 14 Oct 2007 01:22:57
GMT dorayme scribed:
Half man/half ape

Believe it or not, you're partially right.

Of course in no way am I or was I ever an actual _ape_, but sometimes
late at night when I'm restively fidgeting in bed (non-groinally), I get
these strange and realistic dreams of the distant past - _my_ distant
past. About 40 or 50 thousand years ago, I was apparently a great
chieftain, a Cro-Magnon king named Bone Ur who had a whole bunch of
admittedly dirty, smelly, and disgusting subjects under his rule. They
worshipped and idolized me because I was good at providing both food and
recreation in the form of wooly mammoth, wooly rhinocerases, and the
wooly bully. They'd do anything I'd say except wash, so after din-din
I'd exercise my elevated prerogatives with the entirely captivated though
dumb women, and life was a ball. I think the Supreme Being is trying to
make the point that if you give of yourself and put out, your karma and
other stuff will be contented. -A word to the wise, do.
I petered out? That is not like me.

Well, you were probably still suffering from some vestiges of the flu,
but I was surprised.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 14 Oct 2007 02:58:54 GMT
dorayme scribed:
I tell you only the most humdrum things. But there are others, no
humdrum about them. Like:

Recently a new neighbour moved in next door to me. I was pleased
that this party was nice and quiet. Today I found out why. It was
me. I had moved in next door to myself. I heard my voice speaking
to someone on the telephone, it was quite unmistakable. My god,
this is going to complicate matters.

Yeah, especially if both of you say the same thing.

Anyway, my guess is that (1) you have a split personality, or (2) your
narcisstic tendencies have run amok, or (3) you are suffering symptoms
spawned from guilt related to autosexual excesses.

My advice is to avoid the credo of keeping your hands to yourself and find
a man as quick as you can.