It doesn't work on .Net 1.1

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kristofer Gafvert, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. I have this code, that works in .Net Framework 1.0, but not on 1.1 where i
    will run it on (Windows Server 2003):

    foreach (DataTable mTable in ds.Tables)

    foreach (DataRow mRow in mTable.Rows)

    foreach (DataColumn mCol in mTable.Columns)

    mRow[mCol] = mRow[mCol].ToString().Replace("[webApplicationRoot]",
    webApplicationRoot);

    It gives me the error:

    System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at
    System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo
    info) at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
    at System.Convert.ToInt32(Object value) at
    System.Data.Common.Int32Storage.Set(Int32 record, Object value) at
    System.Data.DataColumn.set_Item(Int32 record, Object value)Couldn't store <>
    in Parent Column. Expected type is Int32.

    Please, can anyone help? I want to get this to work as fast as possible.
    --
    Regards,
    Kristofer Gafvert

    Kristofer Gafvert, Jun 28, 2003