IT tests. C, C++, XML, HTML, .NET, SQL...

roberts.noah

http://www.testyourabilities.com/it/
IT tests. C, C++, XML, HTML, .NET, SQL...

I actually went through this test. It will send results to your email
and not provide them as it claims will happen when you start. Even
better, it never asks for an email to send to.

It seemed like a reasonable test and I was interested in finding out
how I did...but it was a total waste of 10 minutes.

ma740988

I actually went through this test. It will send results to your email
and not provide them as it claims will happen when you start. Even
better, it never asks for an email to send to.

It seemed like a reasonable test and I was interested in finding out
how I did...but it was a total waste of 10 minutes.

You did this in 10 minutes? :). I was on question 15, 10 minutes
later when I said screw it.

roberts.noah

ma740988 said:
You did this in 10 minutes? :). I was on question 15, 10 minutes
later when I said screw it.

Something like that...I don't know....maybe it was more. It would have
been nice to know what I got right. Some of those questions got me a
bit...one I even just guessed on because I just plain didn't know. And
don't ask me which one, I don't remember ;)

marboti

One tiny ShowReport option wasn't set to 'true' for the C++ test. It is
fixed now. Sorry about this inconvenience.

Gavin Deane

One tiny ShowReport option wasn't set to 'true' for the C++ test. It is
fixed now. Sorry about this inconvenience.

That's better!!

Undefined Behaviour could be treated a bit more consistently. For code
that exhibited it, most of the time "The behaviour is undefined" was an
option in the answers, but a couple of questions didn't give that
option. The 'right' answer appeared to be the one that described one of
the more likely results - not the same thing. And there's no implicit
int in C++.

But overall, I thought it was quite a good test.

Gavin Deane

Marcelo Pinto

Gavin Deane escreveu:
That's better!!

Undefined Behaviour could be treated a bit more consistently. For code
that exhibited it, most of the time "The behaviour is undefined" was an
option in the answers, but a couple of questions didn't give that
option. The 'right' answer appeared to be the one that described one of
the more likely results - not the same thing. And there's no implicit
int in C++.

But overall, I thought it was quite a good test.

Gavin Deane

Besides all that undefined behaviour. What is Frame, Control,
Window...? What is question #62? And what are the answers I got wrong?

HTH,

Marcelo Pinto

roberts.noah

Marcelo said:
And what are the answers I got wrong?

Yeah, I got 3 wrong but have no idea which ones. Definately would be
nice to know. I was only really unsure about one of them.