ItemCommand not fired with LoadTemplate

Vishal

Hello,

I have extended a webserver control from the datagrid
control. This datagrid adds an ItemTemplate dynamically
via the LoadTemplate function. That works so far. The
LoadTemplate uses a user control, which only has a button
in it. It looks like this:

<asp:ImageButton id="btnExpand" runat="server"
ImageUrl="~/Images/Plus.gif"></asp:ImageButton>

Now, in my datagrid, when the user presses this button,
then I would like to do something. Therefore I implemtned
the ItemCommand function, but this is never called. Can
anybody suggest what I am doing wrong?

Thanks