ItemCommand not firing in a user control

Brian Johnson

I have a datagrid in a web user control (ascx). I have
added a button, but cannot get it to fire the ItemCommand
event.

I have tested this in an aspx and it works fine with the
same code, but will not work in the ascx. It seems the
viewstate is not there as the data disappears when it
posts back. Viewstate is enabled.

I saw a similar post about a week ago (11/11), but there
weren't many details as to the solution.

Please help!

Thanks,
Brian