    Note: I am implementing the Itemplate interface and I have Implemented the
    InstantiateIn mehod.
    Thanks!
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmU=?=, Jan 17, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW1pbmU=?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Controls which are created dynamically must be recreated dynamically on
    postback in order to exist.

    One solution is to use the OnItemCreated even to create the controls:
    http://openmymind.net/databinding/index.html#4.3

    Another might be to use Denis Bauer's free dynamic control placeholder,
    which might do the trick:
    http://www.denisbauer.com/ASPNETControls/DynamicControlsPlaceholder.aspx

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    "Amine" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I am trying to create textbox control dynamically into a datagrid.
    > I do not know the number of columns until run time so I thought I could

    use

    Karl Seguin, Jan 17, 2005