    What is the normal manner of doing this?

    Thanks

    Shane

    SStory, Aug 4, 2003

  2. SStory

    Marina Guest

    Once you are editing the template, you will see boxes for things like: Item
    Template, Alternate Item Template, etc (depending on your object). You can
    drag and drop items from the toolbar into the template boxes.

    Typically, to get the exact layout, one then has to switch into HTML mode
    and modify it a bit.

    You can also type in the asp code directly in the .aspx in HTML mode.

    Marina, Aug 4, 2003

  3. SStory

    SStory Guest

    Do you mainly use Web Controls and not the HTML controls? -- I would think
    so...

    These controls that you'd drop on would they be web controls?

    Also, do you just use flow layout and Tables or what? Maybe some controls.

    I am almost getting the hang of it, but not quite sure of everything.. Have
    several books but all in code.

    So can you set the page to flow mode and then place a panel control in I
    guess that uses grid mode in itself and mix things like that?

    Thanks for answering so many of my questions..

    Shane

    SStory, Aug 5, 2003