ItemTemplate - Visited Link

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by PD, May 17, 2005.

  1. PD

    PD Guest

    I have the following ItemTemplate in a datagrid:

    <asp:TemplateColumn ItemStyle-Width="35"
    ItemStyle-HorizontalAlign=Center ItemStyle-CssClass="LinkClass">
    <ItemTemplate>
    Container.ItemIndex%>" id="lnkopenImage<%# Container.ItemIndex%>"
    onclick="javascript:OpenImage('<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
    "reportID")%>', '<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
    "reportVersionID")%>', '<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
    "reportSectionID")%>', '<%# Container.ItemIndex%>'); return
    false;">View</a>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateColumn>

    LinkClass A:visited
    {
    color:Red;
    }

    When the datagrid paints onto the page, the control changes to the
    default color for a visited link. It doesn't even change it to red as
    is set in the stylesheet. As you can see, I tried putting in a new
    class for that particular control with the grid. No luck. Once, the
    grid is painted, the link is automatically set to "visited". Any
    suggestions on how I can get this to not happen. I just want the color
    to change after it has been clicked.

    Thanks in advance!
    Patrick
    PD, May 17, 2005