Iterate thru dataset

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Julia De Silva, Aug 21, 2006.

  1. Hi there all,

    I'm trying to rewrite Perl code in asp.net using C# .

    Could someone please give me a few tips on iterating thru a dataset in code
    to get the records in a query.

    I'll be returning about 300 records from a table and I want to view each
    record to populate a complex HTML table with images / text checkboxes,
    tooltips etc depending on the content of each database record. The VWDE
    datbase components just can't do this much processing so I need to write
    code and use a HTML table.

    in Delphi .....
    while not table.eof do begin
    table.next