It's easy to do but why it doesn't works??

Discussion in 'Java' started by gbattine, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. gbattine

    gbattine Guest

    Please help me guys,
    i'm not able to solve my problem,i'm trying and trying.
    I've downloaded from
    http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.5.0/demos/plugin/applets.html
    an applet demo,the clock.
    i've tested it with this simple html file
    Code:
    <head>
    <title>
    HTML Test Page
    </title>
    </head>
    <center>
    <applet code="Clock.class" width=170 height=150>
    <param name=bgcolor value="000000">
    <param name=fgcolor1 value="ff0000">
    <param name=fgcolor2 value="ff00ff">
    </applet>
    </center>
    and it works well.
    My file Clock.class is located in c:\

    Now i have to import this applet into my jsf application.
    I've tried with this simple jsf page
    Code:
    <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
    <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %>
    <head>
    <title>
    HTML Test Page
    </title>
    </head>
    <center>
    <applet code="Clock.class" width=170 height=150>
    <param name=bgcolor value="000000">
    <param name=fgcolor1 value="ff0000">
    <param name=fgcolor2 value="ff00ff">
    </applet>
    </center>
    but i see only the delimiters of applet,it doesn't run and block my
    system with an error
    Code:
    error loading class java/sun/javaRunTime
    The strange fact is that when i run it from html file everythings go
    well!!!!
    I use ExadelStudio,i hope you can help me.
    Thanks

    gbattine, Nov 1, 2006