it's me, wendy. please visit our new free family site/blog at FAMSTER.COM everybody :) :) :) :)

Discussion in 'HTML' started by wendy madison, Oct 2, 2006.

  1. hi guys. famster.com is this new community similar
    to myspace, but family oriented. i just started
    making our site, but i want you guys to check it
    out. go here:

    http://www.famster.com/madison/

    email me or reply to this message with your comments.
    it's cool cause the avatars i made even look like us.
    i'm kind of new to this, so i don't really know what
    to put on my site. please send me some ideas :)

    i'm planning to add more family photo's and some of
    our favorite songs soon. there's a lot of cool stuff
    to do. you get a email address and like 1 gigabyte
    of storage space. you can even look up registered
    sex-offenders near your house. there's like 12 of
    them within a mile of my house. that was surprizing :/

    anyways, my email address is
    i hope to hear from you soon.............

    wendy madison, Oct 2, 2006