i've been close to python's cradle :)

Guyon Morée

recently i've visited SARAH, the academic supercomputer in Amsterdam,
Holland.
this is next to the CWI, where Guido founded Python....

....Yeah!...

Sybren Stuvel

Guyon Morée enlightened us with:
recently i've visited SARAH, the academic supercomputer in
Amsterdam, Holland. this is next to the CWI, where Guido founded
Python....

Nice one. Where are you from?

I live close to the CWI, and will probably even do a few courses
there. Perhaps I'll look up Guido sometime :)

Sybren

Guyon Morée

I am from Holland too.

A friend of mine had an internship there.
At the end of this internship he was allowed to take 5 friends with him.
We've seen all the super-computers upclose and we had 45 minutes of great
fun in the CAVE (Computer Aided Virtual Environment) or Virtual Reality.
Really cool-geeky-stuff!