    Holland.
    this is next to the CWI, where Guido founded Python....

    ....Yeah!...

    Guyon Morée, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Guyon Morée enlightened us with:
    > recently i've visited SARAH, the academic supercomputer in
    > Amsterdam, Holland. this is next to the CWI, where Guido founded
    > Python....

    Nice one. Where are you from?

    I live close to the CWI, and will probably even do a few courses
    there. Perhaps I'll look up Guido sometime :)

    Sybren

    Sybren Stuvel, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Irmen de Jong, Jul 24, 2003
  4. Guyon Morée

    Guyon Morée Guest

    I am from Holland too.

    A friend of mine had an internship there.
    At the end of this internship he was allowed to take 5 friends with him.
    We've seen all the super-computers upclose and we had 45 minutes of great
    fun in the CAVE (Computer Aided Virtual Environment) or Virtual Reality.
    Really cool-geeky-stuff!

    Guyon Morée, Jul 25, 2003