I've Broken Visual Studio

Beth In Alaska

actually, i've broken all my web apps - I got a new pc and tried to rebuild
the applications but I am having no luck.

1) my debugger will not run - I get the unable to start debugging on the
web server. I've added everyone i can think of to the debuggers group, my
security looks good on the virtual directory in iis. What else could it be?
The app runs fine if I start without debugging. Please help.

2) how do I REBUILD my projects so they work. I am so frustrated with this
I cannot tell you.