I've got a Null Reference Exception Error... help me out~!

¿

¿À¼º¿µ

I got a Error as below :

System.NullReferenceException:

143: width="800" border="0">

144 Line: <TR height="100%">

145 Line: <TD style="WIDTH: 807px"
vAlign="top"><FONT face="±¼¸²"><farpoint:fpspread id="spdData"
runat="server" Visible="False" DesignString='<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="utf-8"?><Spread />'

146 Line: IsPrint="False"
BorderWidth="1px" Width="800px" Height="450px" BorderStyle="Solid"
BorderColor="Black">

147 Line: <CommandBar
Visible="False"></CommandBar>

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

From the sparse information you've given I can guess that the farpoint
control you're using is unhappy or maybe the command bar. Do you have a
specific line number that's throwing the error? That would help to narrow
things down a bit...