I've lost a web based propertygrid control!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Jéjé, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. Jéjé

    Jéjé Guest

    Hi,

    there is 1 or 2 years, I've found a webcontrol which provides the same
    propertygrid control (windows control) functionalities, but in an ASP.NET
    page.

    So this control allow me to edit each property of an object through a web
    page.

    anyone know where is this webcontrol?

    thanks.

    Jerome.

    ---

    Jéjé, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Jéjé

    Jéjé Guest

    ok...
    I've found it !

    http://www.peterblum.com/PropertiesEditor/PropertiesEditorHome.aspx

    "Jéjé" <willgart@_A_hotAmail_A_.com> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hi,
    >
    > there is 1 or 2 years, I've found a webcontrol which provides the same
    > propertygrid control (windows control) functionalities, but in an ASP.NET
    > page.
    >
    > So this control allow me to edit each property of an object through a web
    > page.
    >
    > anyone know where is this webcontrol?
    >
    > thanks.
    >
    > Jerome.