J-Integra Espresso (Java .NET CORBA interoperability)

j-integra_support

Looking for Java/.NET/CORBA interoperability tools? Intrinsyc Software
has just released the latest addition to its popular J-Integra
Interoperability Suite... J-Integra Espresso! J-Integra Espresso is a
true CORBA solution for the Microsoft .NET framework. This Object
Request Broker (ORB) has been written in C# and connects Java and CORBA
with the .NET world. J-Integra Espresso has been developed entirely as
managed code and can therefore be accessed by all .NET languages (C#,
ASP.NET, etc...).

J-Integra Espresso features:
* Pure .NET implementation, 100% managed code
* Several times faster than Web Services
* Bi-directional: ".NET to Java/CORBA" and "Java/CORBA to .NET"

* Enables interoperability with any J2EE or CORBA infrastructure that
is IIOP-compliant such as VisiBroker, Orbix, JacORB, JBoss, WebLogic,
and WebSphere
* Support for IIOP transport protocols including SSL and TLS over IIOP
(SSLIOP)
* Marshalling objects by reference or by value
* One-sided deployment (no touch on J2EE AppServer)

For a free evaluation, visit our website at
http://j-integra.intrinsyc.com/

Regards,

Shane Sauer
Intrinsyc Software International, Inc.