    my mind is bull crap. So my question(s) for all of you, is there a work
    around this? Also, anyone recommend a good host? I need asp.net 2.0, MSSQl
    2005 and I guess J#.
    MikeB, May 1, 2007

  2. MikeB

    bruce barker Guest

    you don't need them installed. just upload the j# dlls to your bin folder.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, May 1, 2007

  3. MikeB

    MikeB Guest

    Do you know which DLLs are needed?

    Thanks

    MikeB, May 1, 2007
  4. MikeB

    MikeB Guest

    I figured it out (should have in the beginning anyway), incase anyone else
    has the problem, I added the vjslib and vjsnativ dlls to the bin directory
    and everything was fine.

    MikeB, May 1, 2007