j2ee connector adapter and jni library path??

Discussion in 'Java' started by bonehead, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. bonehead

    bonehead Guest

    Hi,

    as per the spec I have included my windows dll in the rar file I have.
    I use the ResourceAdapterImpl start() method to statically load the dll
    via the usual jni method.

    Outside of j2ee I am accustomed to seeing the loadlibrary failing due
    to path issues. However, that connector is also failing for this reason
    and within the j2ee architecture it is not clear where to set the
    library path name. Indeed as the rar is unp[acked at connector install
    time I do not know the path for the lib. This would also mean setting
    the path on every install.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Thanks

    Freddy