J2EE/ CONTRACT/ IMMEDIATE

Tom Gugger

OMNI GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

419-380-8853

J2EE/ CONTENT SERVER/ CONTRACT/ IN

Position: J2EE Developer with Content Server experience.

AREA: Greater Indianapolis Area

Start Date: June 5, 2004

Rate: 45hr 1099 1099=As a contractor you assume your own expenses.

Duration: 6 months

If interested and qualified, answer the five questions at the bottom of
the page. Email

Answers WITH a resume to (e-mail address removed).

Project is the rewrite of a Portal where navigation has changed due to the
shortcuts no longer working. Looking for a J2EE based developer specifically
content server. Content Server is a Fatwire product, Our client currently
uses version 5 which is the newest out. Looking for areas of tool kits,
development and coding, defining containers, and unit testing.

1.. J2EE experience------------------------------yrs
2 Content Server experience------yrs

3. Latest Content Server Version--------------

4 Citizenship Status------------------------------